Today’s first French word is “abeille“. It means bee.
- All worker bees are female.
- A bee produces a teaspoon of honey (about 5 grams) in her lifetime.
- Bees don’t want to sting you because they die.
- There are over 20,000 different species of bee, found on every continent except Antarctica.
- Bees love blue and love cluster plants like lavender and rosemary.
- Honey has been shown to have many health benefits both when eaten and when applied to the skin. The darker the honey the better.
This weeks french word is ” Kangourou ‘! Intresting Facts Kangaroos are marsupial animals that are found in Australia as well as New Guinea. There are four different kangaroo species, the red kangaroo, eastern grey kangaroo, western grey kangaroo and …
This week’s French word is “Martin -pêcheur”. It means kingfisher. Interesting facts Kingfishers eat mainly fish, chiefly minnows and sticklebacks, but they also take aquatic insects, freshwater shrimps and tadpoles. They close their eyes as they dive into the water, …