A like “abeille”
Today’s first French word is “abeille“. It means bee.
- All worker bees are female.
- A bee produces a teaspoon of honey (about 5 grams) in her lifetime.
- Bees don’t want to sting you because they die.
- There are over 20,000 different species of bee, found on every continent except Antarctica.
- Bees love blue and love cluster plants like lavender and rosemary.
- Honey has been shown to have many health benefits both when eaten and when applied to the skin. The darker the honey the better.
Ingredients: 4 eggs 150g of dark chocolate (+ keep 50g) 80g of butter 90g of sugar 2 tablespoons of flour Method: Preheat the oven to 180°C. Melt the chocolate and butter together. Mix the eggs and sugar in a separate …
This week’s French word is “Martin -pêcheur”. It means kingfisher. Interesting facts Kingfishers eat mainly fish, chiefly minnows and sticklebacks, but they also take aquatic insects, freshwater shrimps and tadpoles. They close their eyes as they dive into the water, …
This week French word is “Renard” and that means fox in French. Foxes live all over North America. They adapt very easily and can manage in a dense forest or a suburban neighborhood. They make their home under sheds, in …
Today’s French word is “nénuphar”. It means lily pad.
Super ton exposé sur les abeilles .Tes copines vont être contentes et grâce à toi vont apprendre beaucoup de choses .bravo pour tes recherches .
Ta mamie qui t’aime