P like “Pingouin”
Today’s French Word is “pingouin”. It means penguin.
- Penguins are flightless birds.
- While other birds have wings for flying, penguins have adapted flippers to help them swim in the water.
- Most penguins live in the Southern Hemisphere.
- The Galapagos Penguin is the only penguin specie that ventures north of the equator in the wild.
- Large penguin populations can be found in countries such as New Zealand, Australia, Chile, Argentina and South Africa.
- No penguins live at the North Pole.
- Penguins can drink sea water.
- Penguins spend around half their time in water and the other half on land.
- The Emperor Penguin is the tallest of all penguin species, reaching as tall as 120 cm (47 in) in height.
This week’s French word is “canard”. It means “duck” Interesting facts: The duck is a number of species in the Anatidae family of birds. They are related to swans and geese. Ducks are omnivores. They feed on aquatic plants, small …
This week French word is “Renard” and that means fox in French. Foxes live all over North America. They adapt very easily and can manage in a dense forest or a suburban neighborhood. They make their home under sheds, in …
Today’s French word is “nénuphar”. It means lily pad.
Très réussi ce pingouin fait à nice auprès de mamie . Bisous ma Cara cherie
Si tu ve Je pe te fair in desin avece plin de Pingouin desu!
Bisous de Cara