I like “Iguane”.
This week’s French word is “Iguane”!
- Iguana is a type of large lizard. It can be found in Mexico, Central America, Brazil, and on the Caribbean Islands. Different species live in different habitats. Some iguanas prefer life in tropical rainforests, some in the water, while others enjoy life in desert conditions. The green iguana is very popular as a pet. Unfortunately, most pet iguanas die within the first year of adoption because they are not kept under the required conditions. Some species, such as blue iguana, are endangered due to habitat loss.
- An iguana can vary in size depending on the species. On average, they are usually 6 to 6.5 feet long, weighing 11 pounds. Iguanas are the largest lizards in America.
- Iguana has strong jaws with sharp teeth. They have a very long and sharp tail that is usually half of the body size.
- The tail is used mainly for defense (iguana can punch its enemy with tail). In the case of danger, the iguana can detach a part of its tail to ensure fast escape from a predator.
- Although they are stable and safe on trees, they may occasionally fall down. An iguana can survive fall from the height of 40 to 50 feet without injuries.
This morning we went to Plessey woods. It was wonderful there.We had lots of fun. There was a bright , yellow sun shining on us. It was so hot that we had to take off our jumpers of.
This weeks french word is ” Fée “. It means fairy Intresting facts Fairies love shiny things, particularly things no one else seems to want, like old buttons, charms and paper clips. They don’t however like human money. That is …
This weeks French word is ‘Escargot’. It means Snail in French! Snail is a common name for gastropod molluscs that can be split into three groups, land snails, sea snails and freshwater snails. Snail-like animals that do not have a …
Today’s French Word is “Ours”. It means “Bear”. Interesting facts American black bears are found in Canada, Mexico and North America. They mostly eat grasses, herbs and fruit, but will sometimes eat other things, including fish. The black bear’s coat has …
Super dessin ma Cara, merci pour ce cours d’anglais c’est très interessant. Je te fais de très gros bisous. Nonna
Super ma Cara . Gros bisous de mamie