Today’s French Word is “Ours”. It means “Bear”.
- American black bears are found in Canada, Mexico and North America.
- They mostly eat grasses, herbs and fruit, but will sometimes eat other things, including fish.
- The black bear’s coat has lots of layers of shaggy fur, which keeps it warm in cold winter months.
- They may be called black bears, but their coat can be blue-grey or blue-black, brown and even sometimes white!
- Their short claws make black bears expert tree climbers.
Source :Interesting facts