O like “Ours”
Today’s French Word is “Ours”. It means “Bear”.
- American black bears are found in Canada, Mexico and North America.
- They mostly eat grasses, herbs and fruit, but will sometimes eat other things, including fish.
- The black bear’s coat has lots of layers of shaggy fur, which keeps it warm in cold winter months.
- They may be called black bears, but their coat can be blue-grey or blue-black, brown and even sometimes white!
- Their short claws make black bears expert tree climbers.
Source :Interesting facts
Today’s French word is “nénuphar”. It means lily pad.
This week French word is “Guépard”. Intresting facts Cheetahs are such cool animals and run seriously fast! You certainly wouldn’t be able to catch up with them. Read on for some cool cheetah facts so you’re in the know! Their scientific name …
This week’s French word is “Hibou”. It means owl. Intresting facts! There are around 200 different owl species. A group of owls is called a parliament. Most owls hunt insects, small mammals and other birds. Some owl species hunt fish. …
This weeks french word is ” Kangourou ‘! Intresting Facts Kangaroos are marsupial animals that are found in Australia as well as New Guinea. There are four different kangaroo species, the red kangaroo, eastern grey kangaroo, western grey kangaroo and …