Today’s French Word is “Ours”. It means “Bear”.
- American black bears are found in Canada, Mexico and North America.
- They mostly eat grasses, herbs and fruit, but will sometimes eat other things, including fish.
- The black bear’s coat has lots of layers of shaggy fur, which keeps it warm in cold winter months.
- They may be called black bears, but their coat can be blue-grey or blue-black, brown and even sometimes white!
- Their short claws make black bears expert tree climbers.
Source :Interesting facts
This weeks french word is ” Kangourou ‘! Intresting Facts Kangaroos are marsupial animals that are found in Australia as well as New Guinea. There are four different kangaroo species, the red kangaroo, eastern grey kangaroo, western grey kangaroo and …