On a Friday afternoon, we went to Edinburgh to take the plane. We took the plane to Nice. When we arrived in France it was very late at night and my grandpa drove us to his house. The next morning we woke up and jumped in the swimming pool. I was very excited to see my cousins from Paris that we haven’t seen since Christmas.
We did lots of exciting things in Nice such as:
- Skating on the “Promenade des Anglais”
- Jumping and going underwater in the swimming pool
- Loads of games with my cousin Juliette
- Eating very good food made by my grandma
On the 13th of August it was my 7th birthday!!! I got a lovely chocolate cake and some lovely presents: a watch, a bracelet, a notebook with pens.
After a very good week, my parents and Giulia went back to Newcastle and I stayed a bit longer on my own with my grandparents. We did lots of exciting things such as:
- a trip in the countryside to see wild animals
- hiking in the mountains
- sleeping in a nice chalet
We then went to Avignon to see my other grand parents who brought me back to their house in St Just where I spent the rest of my holidays.
In St Just we did lots of other fun things such as:
- going to see Bertha the donkey and Caramel the pony
- go ape multiple times! I loved it!!
- playing in the garden and swimming pool
- playing with the Barbie toys
I was also excited to see my auntie, uncle and little cousin Louis. A few days later my sister and parents came back too. We had another birthday celebration and I got some more presents: a Lego camper van, some Harry Potter goodies, a jewelry box.
That was the best holiday ever!!!