This weeks french word is ” Kangourou ‘!
- Kangaroos are marsupial animals that are found in Australia as well as New Guinea.
- There are four different kangaroo species, the red kangaroo, eastern grey kangaroo, western grey kangaroo and antilopic kangaroo.
- Kangaroos can hop around quickly on two legs or walk around slowly on all four.
- Kangaroos have very powerful legs and can be dangerous at times.
- Kangaroos can’t walk backwards.
- Kangaroos can swim.
- A group of kangaroos is called a ‘mob’, ‘troop’ or ‘court’.
- The red kangaroo is the largest marsupial in the world.
- Australian airline Qantas uses a kangaroo as their symbol.
Source: Fun Kangaroo facts
This week’s French word is “dauphin”. It means “dolphin” Intresting facts Compared to other animals, dolphins are believed to be very intelligent. Dolphins are carnivores (meat eaters). The Killer Whale (also known as Orca) is actually a type of dolphin. …